Take a look what's inside:
The book in seven habits:
1. Be proactive
2. Start with the end in mind
3. Put first things first
4. Think win-win
5. Seek first to understand, then to be understood
7. Sharpen the saw
1. How to use a weekly compass to reach your goals
2. How to use the circle of influence in your client relationships
3. How to synergize ideas from other industries
Our favorite quote:
Something to think about..
a) Is implementing habits more effective than setting goals?
b) Should you work with clients that don't share your core beliefs about <your product>?
c) Which ideas from other industries do you use in your business?
Entrepreneur | Marketeer | Psychologist
Favorite business books:
- Scaling Up
- High Output Management
- Book Yourself Solid
- Brand You 50